Senior Consultant and Career Coach
Lee Hecht Harrison
Jean Baur, career coach and author, has worked in the outplacement industry for the past 19 years. She's an expert in working with job seekers of all functions and levels, and likes nothing better than helping those in transition overcome obstacles and find work that's a good fit. Her first book, "Eliminated! Now What?" won national media attention. She currently lives in New England where she continues her work with Lee Hecht Harrison, a talent mobility company, as well as teaching her own highly successful workshop: Boomers Back to Work! for CTWorks! She's excited about her new book, just released in September, 2013: "The Essential Job Interview Handbook" and is currently booking speaking engagements. To contact Jean, visit www.JeanBaur.com.
- In an Interview: How Do You Sell Yourself?
- Interviewing Tip: How to Quickly Establish Rapport
- New to the Job Market? Tips for Preparing for the Interview
- Preparing for an Interview: Listen Up!
- Preparing for an Interview: Tips for Rehearsing Your Performance
- Preparing for the Interview: Learning to Talk About Yourself