Executive Vice President, Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
Lee Hecht Harrison
Jim has been a successful senior manager, entrepreneur, consultant and a seminar leader for more than two decades. At Lee Hecht Harrison Jim establishes sales objectives, oversees project development, and maintains prime client relationships. Jim was previously employed with LHH from 1988 to 1995 as EVP of Global Sales and Project Services, during which time he acquired three firms, opened three new offices and built up the Western Region operations. During this earlier LHH tenure, Jim was also a member of the Company's Executive Committee and Advisory Council and honored with three President's Awards. In 1997, Jim joined Right Management to lend his expertise to the firm's goal of solving global workforce challenges. There, he implemented creative, flexible and customized solutions — successfully developing several models for predicting and planning change events that will ensure the best value to customers. Jim graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science degree. He also holds a master's degree from the University of Southern California. Jim is also an active community service leader, and his efforts have been recognized by the Bar Association's "Liberty Bell" award and the Jaycee's "Three Outstanding Young Men" Award.
- Seven Steps to Conduct a Personal Performance Inventory
- Why Female Managers Drive Greater Employee Engagement
- Moving on to Another Job? Five Tips for Making a Professional Exit
- Don’t be Held Hostage by a Talkative Coworker
- Open Positions Remain Unfilled: Skill Gap or Rigid Hiring Process?
- Think You’re Ready for a Career Change? Take Our Test
- Is an Information Hoarder Obstructing Your Team’s Performance?
- Create Your Own Career Video with LHH Resu-ME
- The Art of the Interview: Leave Nothing to Chance
- Don’t Let Talk Talk Take Up Too Much Tic Toc
- A Personal Succession Plan: The Key to Individual Career Mobility
- Trust: The Bedrock of Great Companies
- A Continuous Job Search? It’s the New Reality.
- Why Employees Aren’t Using Their Vacation Time and the Role Managers Play
- Do you have the grit required for success? Take the test.
- Five Tips for Minimizing Disruptive Clashes Within the Workplace
- Challenging the 24-7 Culture
- Nine Tips for Retaining Top Talent in a Recovering Market
- Four Technological Changes That are Enhancing the HR Process
- Does Your Job Feel Like “Groundhog Day”?
- Dealing With a Layoff? Don’t Go It Alone.
- How to Deliver Five-Star Internal Customer Service and Why It Matters
- Job Search Strategy: Advantages of Taking a Temporary Position
- The Office Is No Place for Politics
- Tips to Tap the Talent Within Your Organization